After a well-deserved summer break, Clever Cloud is taking part in a number of trade shows and conferences this autumn 2023. Would you like to talk with us, or tell us how our product has changed your life? You can do so at the following events:
- September 6, 2023 – Cloud Alpes in Lyon: you may have had the chance to see Quentin Adam, our CEO, at the show and at a conference, where he gave a feedback presentation on the MakAir project.
- September 8, 2023 – Jug Summer Camp in La Rochelle: Benoit and Florent manned a booth at Perreux to talk Java at this great event.
- September 29, 2023 – Souveraine Tech in Saint-Malo: Clever Cloud is a sponsor of this conference on the theme of Digital and Technological Sovereignty. Clever Cloud has been strongly committed to this topic for several years now. In addition to Jean-Noël Barrot, Minister Delegate in charge of Digital Affairs, you’ll be able to meet Quentin Adam and Guillaume Champeau, Legal and Public Affairs Director.
- October 12 and 13, 2023 – Volcamp at Clermont-Ferrand. Clever Cloud is a sponsor of this event and will have a stand, as well as 2 speaking engagements. Yannick Guern and Manuel Luzarreta will each give a talk : 10/12/2023 – From Snowflake to Majestic Palace – Discovering Nix ❄️ by Yannick, aka Akanoa, Database Developer and 10/13/2023 – Ansible – from manual to GitOps for Manuel, DevOps at Clever Cloud.
- October 12 and 13, 2023 – PHP Forum at Disneyland Paris: Clever Cloud is a sponsor of this event dedicated to PHP. Come and meet our teams on stand number 2 in the Marvel Hotel!
- October 11 to 13, 2023 – Devoxx Morocco in Agadir: This is the biggest event dedicated to developers in Africa and the Middle East! Come and meet Quentin Adam, Florent Perreux, Julien Durillon and Benoit Fournier on our stand at the Hilton Taghazout Bay Beach Resort.
- October 19 and 20, 2023 – DevFest Nantes : Join Hubert Sablonnière for a conference at the Cité des Congrès in Nantes, on Thursday October 19 at 2pm on compression: “Web compression: how to (re)take control?”
Would you like to talk with us?