Weekly Platform Update #2By Clément Nivolle,
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You'll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- All runtimes: updated Perl to 5.24
- Java: Allow users to set
IGNORE_FROM_BUILDCACHEenvironment variables (ex:
IGNORE_FROM_BUILDCACHE = foo/bar:foo/baz)
- API: fixed issue for add-on provider upload manifest file
- Cache archive: comes with a new multipart upload for better performances during deployments
- New dependencies caching for Ruby, Java and Node now in private beta
- Application Repository Server has been updated for better performances and Git+HTTPS pushes soon
- Console: various bugfixes on the console related to payments
- PostgresSQL updated to 9.5.4 for every new dedicated databases created
By clicking "Get started" I agree to Clever Cloud's Terms and Conditions
Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Clever Cloud. Clement is also in charge of the global user experience.