Weekly Platform Update #5By Clément Nivolle,
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You'll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- New hardened DNS infrastructure
- Ruby: update bundler to 1.13
- Node: 6.9.1, used by default as it is the new LTS (instead of 4.x)
- Fixed Dirty COW (CVE-2016-5195) in Linux kernel
- Setup of alpha support for sandboxed SSH access to instances (still WIP)
- Update of the organisation
- A new "Get Started", "API" and "FAQ" quick links header
- New articles for the Clever Cloud CLI
By clicking "Get started" I agree to Clever Cloud's Terms and Conditions
Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Clever Cloud. Clement is also in charge of the global user experience.