Weekly Platform Update #7By Clément Nivolle,
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You'll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- Added support of Haskell in public beta
- Added Rust beta publicly available
- Python: cache dependency activated
- Notification : ability to turn on/off email notifications per account
- Java: Handle
- ElasticSearch Beta: updated services.clever-cloud.com certificate
- Nodejs: Yarn available with the env-var
- Various web console updates
- Headbar: display error message when redeploying application if low credits
- Application Informations: now displaying Github URL in informations
- Env-variables: Expert Mode is no more closing when clicking outside the modal
By clicking "Get started" I agree to Clever Cloud's Terms and Conditions
Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Clever Cloud. Clement is also in charge of the global user experience.