Weekly Platform Update #8By Clément Nivolle,
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You'll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- Sandboxed SSH access to apps in private beta
- NodeJs: bump from yarn v0.15.1 to v0.17.8
- Operating system updates:
- updated to linux 4.8.10
- glibc 2.24
- Last touches for public sandboxed SSH connections on instances
- Log storage improvements
- Console: Add-ons are now ordered by type, then by name
- Documentation: update on NodeJS page (NPM start is used by default)
By clicking "Get started" I agree to Clever Cloud's Terms and Conditions
Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Clever Cloud. Clement is also in charge of the global user experience.