Weekly Platform Update #12By Clément Nivolle,
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You'll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- Python & Ruby: Fix collision in environment variable names
- Java: Support for coursier in dependencies cache, downgrade zlib to 1.2.8
- Haskell: Contact EKG on :8082 instead of :4040
- Rust: More verbosity in troubleshoot mode and rustup support
- PHP: Fix memory_limit for composer
- Ruby: Updated to 2.4.0
- MongoDB: Add-on dashboard now displays the command line to import a backup
By clicking "Get started" I agree to Clever Cloud's Terms and Conditions
Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Clever Cloud. Clement is also in charge of the global user experience.