Weekly Platform Update #16By Clément Nivolle,
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You'll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- Updated Java 8, fixed incompatibilities with some swing components
- Updated pandoc, installed memcached
- Clever Tools: updated to 0.7.1
- Fixed clever ssh --alias behaviour
- Fixed installation on Windows®
- Console: fixed variable submission bugs in environment variables pane
By clicking "Get started" I agree to Clever Cloud's Terms and Conditions
Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Clever Cloud. Clement is also in charge of the global user experience.