Weekly Platform Update #19By Clément Nivolle,
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You'll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- all runtimes : linux 4.9.13, update several system limits
- haskell: lts-8.5 is now the default stack resolver
- Bump tomcat 6.0.48
- Bump tomcat 7.0.75
- Bump tomcat 8.5.11
- Add Valve to tomcat server.xml (cf. cctf bas/war) on 6, 7, 8.
- Node 7.7.2, 6.10.0, 4.8.0
- Yarn 0.21.3
- php 5.6.30, 7.0.16, 7.1.2
- imagick 3.4.3 (php 7.1 support)
- ioncube 6.0.9
- memcached 3.0.2 (php 7.0 and 7.1 support)
- mongodb 1.2.5
- newrelic 22.214.171.124
- pcs 1.3.3
- redis 3.1.1
- Console: now display storage-related add-ons consumptions in the graphs (according to the new invoicing model)
By clicking "Get started" I agree to Clever Cloud's Terms and Conditions
Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Clever Cloud. Clement is also in charge of the global user experience.