Weekly Platform Update #21By Clément Nivolle,
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You'll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- all: linux updated to 4.11,
- all but node: node updated to 6.10.3
- node: versions updates : 7.9.0 6.10.3, , 4.8.3, yarn 0.23.4
- go: updated to 1.8.1
- docker: updated to 17.04
- php: updated to 7.0.18 and 7.1.4
- php modules: redis 3.1.2, newrelic 220.127.116.11, memcached 3.0.3, couchbase 2.3.1, xdebug 2.5.3
- python : updated to3.6.1
- ruby: ffmpeg is now available
- haskell: new hooks system and customizable run command (soon to be released for all runtimes)
- rust: rustup stable updated to 1.17, beta 1.18
- redis updated to 3.2.8
By clicking "Get started" I agree to Clever Cloud's Terms and Conditions
Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Clever Cloud. Clement is also in charge of the global user experience.