Weekly Platform Update #25By Clément Nivolle,
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You'll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- python: allow gunicorn applications to upgrade connection (for websockets)
- app launcher: fix npe in
health_checkand support of
CC_variables to replace python.json
- ruby: bundler updated to 1.15.3
- java: fix ciphers in icedtea8
- linux: downgraded to 4.11.12 (4.12 had a network regression)
- php: version 7 updated to 7.1.6 and 7.0.20
- redis: updated to 4.0.1
- FS buckets: addon env variables and FTP fix
- console: paid invoices can be sorted by year
By clicking "Get started" I agree to Clever Cloud's Terms and Conditions
Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Clever Cloud. Clement is also in charge of the global user experience.