Posted at September 4, 2017 — Features
Weekly Platform Update #26
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You’ll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- Fix fsbuckets env variables
- Add support for spawning workers
- Linux 4.11.12
- Node: Switch to libjpeg-turbo, Install chromium, Node updated to 8.4.0 and 6.11.2
- Ruby: Fix websockets support, Initial puma support, Update bundler to 1.15.4
- Rust: Stable 1.20.0, Beta 1.21.0-beta.1, Nightly 1.21.0-nightly
- Elastic: Bump elasticsearch&kibana 5.5.2
- Redis: Redis 4.0.1
- mysql: slow queries log and error logs available from the CLI
- Credits panels and credit cards reworked
- Monthly invoices integrated in the payments section
- WordPress Tutorial Update
- Videos added for Node.js and Rust.
- [new] Binary packages installation
- [new] How to get logs with SSH access
- [new] How to create absolute path to access FS buckets
- This week we have had the great pleasure of having a pull request from a first-time public repository GitHub committer ! #DoubleWoot Thank you very much @bubulemaster for updating the Java Documentation. Doc readers, you are more than welcome to do so.