Weekly Platform Updates #53By Clément Nivolle,
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You'll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- data disk at-rest encryption
- logs for Elastic, Redis
- Elastic 6
- jenkins, artifactory & sprint-0 add-ons
- new logging infrastructure for fast performances and reliability
WPU #53 - 2019-07-29
- Clever Grid: A brand new product to run GPU-based computation for Machine Learning and AI.
- linux 5.2.2
- systemd 242
- prometheus support
- node 12.6.0
- python 3.7.4
- go 1.12.7
- godep 0.5.4
- New cluster with V4 signature for all new buckets
- postgresql 11.4, 10.9, 9.6.14
- Brand new environment variable based on web component.
- Configure Symfony to work behind Clever Cloud reverse proxies
- Troubleshooting nodeJS applications
- Direct access connections for MySQL and PostgreSQL
- PlayFramework 2 updates for multi-module projects
- Cellar supports signature v4
- PostgreSQL extentions
- Publish your own metrics
- New page: Choosing between File System Buckets and Cellar S3
- Rust doc updated
By clicking "Get started" I agree to Clever Cloud's Terms and Conditions
Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Clever Cloud. Clement is also in charge of the global user experience.